Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Affordable bachelorette party favors ;)

So, my cousin got married and decided to make me the MOH (maid of honor). Yay me, right? HELL NO!!! After I planned the bridal shower and bachelorette party by myself, the bride decided to change her mind the weekend before all this was supposed to happen and we had to push it back a week (despite ALL the planning and schedule changes I made). And out of the 45 people she invited, only 18 people showed up to the bridal shower, which isn't bad, BUT only 7 of us went out for the bachelorette party (strip club), which the bridesmaids didn't show up to. With all the catastrophes that happened, the wedding was a success, despite the heavy rain going on outside. 

So here are the bachelorette party gift bags I threw together...



This is what's inside :)


This is the bride's bag




The small gift bags were $0.89 I believe. The pink zebra print bag was about $3, both were purchased from Party City. The condoms and lube were free from the local health department. The candy, glow stick necklaces, and penis straws were bought online from http://www.bachelorettesuperstore.com/





6 comments:

  1. Affordable bachelorette party favors are very beautiful i like all gift box..See more..
    sex gifts for bachelorette
    Buy Naughty Girlz Straws - 20 Pack of Drinking Straws - Funny Cocktail Gifts - Drinking Games Accessories - Adult Party Supplies - Bachelorette Party Favors (Purple / Pink / Blue): Straws - Amazon.com ? FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see these bachelorette party arrangements. I really love arranging such parties. Last year arranged my sister’s bachelorette party at one of famous NYC wedding venues. It was really fun to organize her enjoyable day.

    ReplyDelete